Friday, February 1, 2013

UPDATE: FROM BAD TO WORSE

I AM SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW AT THIS STUPID GAME AND CRYPTIC! WHAT THE HELL ARE THE DEVS THINKING MAKING ANOTHER DAMN PARTY POPPER? IF you havent seen it yet the game has a 3 year party or something and a prize for the event is a party popper AND THEY MADE A NEW PARTY POPPER THAT DOES THIS:

TROLL QUEEN KATTIEA LAGGING DROZANA WITH THE STUPID BALLOONS

AM I MISSING SOMETHING? FIRE EXTINGUISHERS, PARTY POPPERS, SNOWBALLS, AND NOW THESE STUPID BALLOONS? WHAT IS CRYPTIC THINKING?

IF you dont know the problem, the balloons are 1. annoying and 2. make everything lag really really bag so you cant even move or change instances or leave or ANYTHING. I LOGGED INTO THE GAME ON DROZANA AND I WAS LAGGING SO BAD FROM THE STUPID BALLOONS I GOT DISCONNECTED AND THEN HAD TO WAIT FOR MORE THAN AN HOUR IN A QUEUE TO LOG BACK IN AND AS SOON AS I DID I LAGGED OUT AGAIN. CRYPTIC WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM WHY DO YOU SUPPORT TROLLING?





 AND LOOK WHO IS BEHIND IT ALL, THE STUPID SHUTUP WESLEYS!

2 comments:

  1. I Agree i truly truly agree Aiko and why they have to Be So Big ? if they're Small im ok at-least runs smoothly but no this is a bad idea for a Dev to make that kind of party popper its fun but its not fun for ppl with old Computer and to Butts who's gonna comment this ill Tell to Shut the F@#k up this is no excuse at all im treavor calkum and i endorses this message

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh learn to use your options. Turn off max debris and poof they don't show up anymore.

    I'm sorry but if you have ways to turn off something and it annoys you then ffs turn it off. Considering the thousands of people using them atm, It's not just trolls and griefers...

    ReplyDelete