Tuesday, January 29, 2013

HACKED!!!

IF you dont know already my site was hacked yesterday by Shutup Wesley and Starfleet Dental. I dont know who did it exactly IF ANYONE HAS INFORMATION ON INDIVIDUAL HACKERS PLEASE SEND ME MAIL I HAVE FULL CONTROL AGAIN OVER EVERYTHING!

They changed my password but they didnt change my security questions so I could still reset my password plus I still have acess to my backup e-mail account for this google account. I will leave their post up (its below) for another day or two for everyone to see what they did to my site. They put the usual stupid book of butts stuff and called me shitheel and said bad things about RPers like we are perverts and stuff when it isnt even true so look and see.

I WANT SHUTUP WESLEY AND DENTAL TO KNOW THAT I HAVE SENT A COMPLAINT TO GOOGLE ABOUT THIS HACKING AND THEY WILL CONTACT THE FBI BECAUSE HACKING AND CYBER BULLYING ARE ILLEGAL IN THE US AND MAYBE SOME OF YOU ARENT IN THIS COUNTRY BUT SOME ARE AND THEY WILL FIND YOU. DONT THINK FOR ONE MINUTE YOU ARE SAFE BECAUSE YOUR LAUGHING WILL STOP WHEN YOU ARE CAUGHT.

FOR EVERYONE ELSE: I have control, I have better password protections, and I WILL NOT LET THIS STOP ME. DENTAL HAS GONE TOO FAR AND YOU CAN SEE IT FOR YOURSELF. It is business like usual now I want EVERYTHING - pictures, screenshots, chat logs, DENTAL WOULDNT ATTACK MY SITE IF THEY WERENT NERVOUS ABOUT SOMETHING SO LETS MAKE THEM MORE NERVOUS.

- the real aiko

6 comments:

  1. ARGH FUCK COMIC SANS!

    YOU ARE A TERRIBLE PERSON AND SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED ON COMPUTERS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. butthead is soo epic fail .. so usual

      i hope you will have fun in jail .. well they will have with you .. noob

      Delete
    2. Oh Look Butts is threatening another Person to Kill himself how very Pathetic & Immature Butts

      Delete
  2. I am Robas and I approve this message

    ReplyDelete