Thursday, January 17, 2013

Update: Clearing the Air


Ok I have several points I want to note today as they are piling up and its going to boil over the pot soon and maybe cause mess that will be harder to clean up than if I dont put a cover on it first.


1. I am NOT Poison Ivey


Poison Ivey has been a big help to me gathering information from this blog yes and she has helped give the history of dental and its worst trolls, but I am not Poison Ivey and this is not her blog, its mine and mine alone. There seems to be some issue of people saying that I must be Ivey because my posts are using a lot of her information and not all of it is true and so on but I can assure everyone that I am just posting the information I get from other people so if Ivey sends me something about Dental and trolls, I post them because she has lots of history with Starfleet Dental and a story to tell the world.

She is not my only source I have a few more people who are helping me get information and evidance for this project and they all should have equal respect because they are putting themselves on the line and if they are found out they could get trolled really bad if Butts knows who they are thank god snowball season is finished or it would be a long winter. I didn't name them because of this reason but Ivey gave me her story and name to put on the blog because she is spending her life to fight dental and win back the game for RPers and to make it a fun place again and you got to respect that.

Also I am not Ivey because no offence but my spelling is not perfect but it is better.

2. The Information on This Blog

Ok so with the first section out of the way and out the window I want to talk about the information. I am not a research scientist making money doing studies on dental I am a normal person who wants to have fun on a game I love and yes maybe sometimes the information is not perfect I learned my lesson with that. Some people told me that my sources and my information arent exactly true but no one wants to make corrections to it. This is my blog yes but it is for everyone, for the whole STO community to comment and make changes and build more on and if you dont like the information and think some people should be added and deleted then please comment or tell me in or out of game and I will make changes. I dont have a room full of monkeys making shakespear and looking for every single little fact if its true or not. 

ALSO if you dont like my information add some of your own I will post it. When I started this blog I GOT MORE THAN FIFTEEN TELLS THE VERY FIRST DAY OF THE BLOG GIVING ME SUPPORT AGAINST STARFLEET DENTAL AND SAYING THEY WOULD HELP THE BLOG WITH SCREENSHOTS AND CHAT LOGS OF TROLLING BUT MOST OF THOSE PEOPLE ARE JUST TALK I GUESS because ONLY FOUR of them actually help with anything. Then the others complain if the information isnt good I am not a mind reader. I got more than 30 tells of support for the blog so please this blog depends on community, if the blog is going to get better I need help in collecting evidance against Dental and other KNOWN trolls on STO. 

IF YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO HELP: Send chat logs or information to my inbox in-game (aiko@aiko250) or send me an e-mail aikookia152@gmail.com with chat logs, screen shots, or other information. If you want to make a guest post because you are sick of reading my posts then do so and I will post it here (I can keep it private or give you credit).


3. Will this project work?

The goal of this project is to show cryptic that Dental is a real threat to STO and people are really tired of the trolling ALL THE TIME and are leaving the game for other games where they can relax and enjoy themselves again with a happy heart and no Dental (BUT Dental has many other MMO guilds so be careful dont play EVE or some other games with Dentals or somethingawful players). They are losing money from the trolls and they dont care or I guess they dont seem to care. By collecting all evidance of trolling here we have one large collection not just a single person reporting now and then but altogether.

Some people send me tells saying good luck but it wont work and you know what its ok. That is one goal of the site the other goal is to BRING ALL PEOPLE TOGETHER who want to enjoy the game troll-free. By posting trolls on here and there alts and @names everyone can be aware of who to trust and who not and who is a troll and isnt and people have information so if someone defends dental or asks "Why do people hate dentals" you can link them to here and they can read EVERYTHING. This is a community site just as much for the PLAYERS and cryptic and everyone should know this so if cryptic doesnt care we can use it for ourselves. 

NOTICE THAT WHEN I COME INTO DROZ DENTAL GETS MORE QUIET LOL I WONDER WHY.

4. Trolls. 

You might notice that this site is sometimes trolled by Butts:

You just hate people who have creative characters. Just because we do not base our characters off of Humans does not mean we lack creative or artistic ability. You should take your Alien slut and make a real creative character.

THE DERPASAURUS FOREVER
How about I tell you how this really happened? Poison Ivey was sulking at the table to the left of the Northern bar and I decided to poke fun of him. He was sulking about some pubbie getting rid of hisfriends.
I used my extinguisher to bug him for about 2 weeks straight. Two. Weeks. STRAIGHT.
I am a persistent little shit, so if you really get on my nerves, I'll find a way to piss you off.
Also something about DJ Grom: http://badoo.com/en-ca/hindgrinder/
Tell me what it's like to have autism.

DO NOT TRY TO TALK TO THEM, LET THEM COME AND COMMENT ON THE POSTS SO COLLECT MORE EVIDANCE AGAINST THEM THAT EVEN NOW THEY ARE TROLLING EVEN OUT OF THE GAME THEY CONTINUE TO FOLLOW AND TROLL AND THIS IS WHAT THEY DO.

DO NOT MIND THE TROLLS THANK YOU. 



No comments:

Post a Comment