Friday, January 11, 2013

Kayla is a Dental Wannabe: The Proof


Kayla@younghustler claims that she has nothing to do with Starfleet Dental and is not a member or has never been a member but she seems to follow Butts (and is also a rasist) and here is the proof if you dont believe me:

[Local] Kayla@younghustler: Hey Aiko, why'd you say I'm a Dental puppet? I have nothing to do with them.
[Local] Kayla@younghustler: Tell me: Why are you a f*%&@#* idiot?
[Local] Robas@chadhughes145: now that wasnt nice Miss Kayla
[Local] Kayla@younghustler: You know what was nice? Adolf making happy camps for the Jews instead of purging them like he should have.
[Local] Robas@chadhughes145: For someone who doesn't have ties to Starfleet Dental, you sure act like a Dental :P
[Local] Hannah@naughteusmaximus: Always with the Dental. Why can't we talk about nice things like tribbles and puppies and massive space battles?
[Local] Robas@chadhughes145: Such harsh language Miss Kayla.
Robas@chadhughes145 rests his face in both palms due to Kayla. How embarrassing.
[Local] Kayla@younghustler: I have read from the book of Butts, and it was good.
[Local] Robas@chadhughes145: I was also the creator of the VERY SHORT LIVED Anti Dental website :P
[Local] Kayla@younghustler: I am happy that Butts, and the rest of his associates have turned me away from my path of darkness, and have shown me the light.
[Local] Robas@chadhughes145: SHE IS AFFILIATED WITH DENTAL.  KAYLA IS NOW A PROVEN LIAR!
[Local] Kayla@younghustler: Tell me in where I confirmed I was a part of Dental.
[Local] Bar Patron@kov3: no problem with kayla, just dont gay up the place
[Local] Robas@chadhughes145: Kayla@younghustler: I am happy that Butts, and the rest of his associates have turned me away from my path of darkness, and have shown me the light.
[Local] Kayla@younghustler: Robas, if you actually believe there is a confession of being a part of Dental in there, you are a moron.
[Local] Kayla@younghustler: I am not a part of Dental.
[Local] Sss'Xerxes@SirHiss: hush dental wannabe
[Local] Jason@captinjacksparow: PROOF
[Local] Wolf@g0ld2: Kayla is a person that is sided with Dental
[Local] Robas@chadhughes145: The evidence is now pointing against you Miss Kayla
[Local] Sss'Xerxes@SirHiss: another person added to meh ignore list bar XD
[Local] Sss'Xerxes@SirHiss: shame and all of em were dentals and co
[Local] Jason@captinjacksparow: hush little dental dont you cry, mama's gonna buy you a jar of dirt
[Local] Robas@chadhughes145: If you are going to be afiliated in SOME way with Dental - wear your colors proud and stop trying to deny it.
[Local] Robas@chadhughes145: btw - to all you peeps out there - I DO NOT support Dental - but at the same time I have no tolerance for people that hide their correlations
[Local] Wolf@g0ld2: i am Wolf enmey to Dental
[Local] Wolf@g0ld2: because of what they done to me
[Local] Robas@chadhughes145: I never said Kayla was IN Dental - just she was affiliated with Dental.
[Local] Kayla@younghustler: I will grief people, but I do not represent, or am affiliated with Dental in anyway.
[Local] Sss'Xerxes@SirHiss: yes u are lol
[Local] Sss'Xerxes@SirHiss: your referances to their pathetic leader belie your words
[Local] Wolf@g0ld2: Kayla is Dental
[Local] Robas@chadhughes145: Yes you posted how Butts and his other Dental affiliates showed you the light....and you said you were proud of it.


IF you still dont believe that Kayla is a Dental troll, she sent me an email this morning:

Kayla **** <kaylast******@gmail.com>
10:02 PM (12 hours ago)
to me

LONG LIVE DENTAL, AND ALL GOONS!


5 comments:

  1. I'd like to say, as a man sitting behind this monitor, that is not my email, nor am I Dental or a Goon. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No younghustler that's you 100 percent so stop denying it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My name is Kaleb, similar to Kayla, but not close enough for me to make an email with that name. I love your RPist points of views, looking at this blogs brings a joy to me, but please do not forge anything. Again, thank you.

      Delete
  3. Sorry you must mistaken with somebody else kaleb there was a player who name his toon Kayla@younghustler who goes around trolling ppl sorry for the mixed up

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know what nevermind that's you all along Kayla@younghustler so go away dental wannabe from Ivey

    ReplyDelete