Sunday, January 13, 2013

Hey Aiko, you mad, bro?

This was a comment by Butts in a post from yesterday or today I didnt check the date but he and other trolls always ask this question when people get upset at their cyber bullying they say "you mad, bro?" like people shouldnt get upset on the internet and people who do are weak or something. They dont know that they are really ruining real lives and people suffer from their trolling but they dont care, do they?

YES BUTTS I AM MAD!

I have been playing on STO for a long time and we had a good community of people and RPers who enjoyed the atmosphere and company of the game and each other and sometimes yes there were trolls but only a few BUT THEN DENTAL CAME AND CHANGED EVERYTHING. YOU HAVE RUINED THE GAME THAT I LOVE AND MANY OTHER PEOPLE LOVE AND RUINED THE COMMUNITY OF PEOPLE AND ROLEPLAYERS AND NOW WE ARE ALMOST EXCTINT.

I feel like every time I go to Drozana station I am walking into Tienanmen square and into the line of fire of trolls that spend ALL night and ALL day in there and never leave. Zoerp is there all the time and so is Butts and sometimes Ernesto and Nbreeki and Neelix and Inaji (but she is ok sometimes) and also some others but they always cause problems in zone or chase us with the fire extinguishers. 



Then when we complain and ask nicely to stop they say that the snowballs and extinguishers are part of the game and they are just playing the game but really the are NOT. TWO DAYS AGO NEELIX HIT ME WITH SNOWBALLS FOR MORE THAN 45 MINUTES AND HE USED PROBABLY HUNDREDS OF THEM. I DON'T THINK THAT IS WHAT CRYPTIC MEANT FOR THOSE SNOWBALLS. YOU TOOK SOMETHING FUN FOR WINTER TIME AND MADE IT INTO A TROLL TOOL TO GREIF OTHER PLAYERS WHO DID NOTHING TO YOU.

The trolls use everything in the game and twist it to make it annoying like the dancing and extinguishers and bug spray and snow balls. 

Of course, Cryptic doesnt care about the trolling and Dental I guess they like losing money as more people leave and go to different games because we ALL PUT LOTS OF TIME AND MONEY INTO KEEPING STO ALIVE I bought clothes for my main from zen store and I paid like 20 dollars just for clothes that's not even ships and keys and doffs and THEN I GO TO DROZANA OR BAJOR OR RISA AND ITS ALL RUINED BY DENTAL AND I FEEL LIKE I DONT WANT TO PLAY ANYMORE SO YES BUTTS TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION I AM MAD AND I'M NOT A BRO.

No comments:

Post a Comment