Tuesday, January 29, 2013

UPDATE: FRESH WAVE OF TROLLING

SINCE the gun fighting in Droz and ESD AND the hacking of THIS blog by SHUTUP WESLEY there has been a big increase in trolling from Dentals. Butts is gone but they are organized again under Shutup Wesley who leads them and gives them directions on trolling especially Kattiea who is their lead troll and some call her "Troll Queen". 

LUCKILY and THANKFULLY I have the support of all you people in Droz who are sick of Dental believe me if I didnt get so much support I would of quit everything after the hacking but now I feel like I must continue to show the truth about Starfleet Dental and Shutup Wesley. Thanks to you I have MORE THAN 30 EMAILS in my mailbox with screenshots and evidance against Dental and I will put it all up for you to see. Be patient it will take me time to sort everything and put it together on the blog, BUT THIS SITE IS MINE BUT ALSO YOURS TOO YOU KEEP ME RUNNING.


TROLL WATCH: KAYLA KWESTION

MANY people see Kayla in Drozana trolling other people and standing around on the bar and he always says he isnt Dental and he says he doesnt want to be a part of this in any way but GUESS WHAT KAYLA, YOUR TROLLING IS MAKING YOU A PART OF THIS WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT! Kayla is a normal troll dental wannabe who used to be in the Starfleet Dental Academy and got kicked out because even Dentals hate him but he CONTINUES to troll like them. 

Dont believe him when he says he isnt part of Dental he wishes he was Dental and probably spies for them too. 

This looks familiar its Kayla trolling in Droz

Kayla doing the stupid arms dance


QUOTE: 

Theres Kayla@younghustler Still Standing for Dental and Shutup Wesley She Hurt and Troll People with Starfleet Dental and i Foundout She's not in S.O.B anymore hmm i wonder maybe they foundout who she was when in the Blog Before the Hacked i Dont Know @younghustler a Supoporter and Dental Wanabe i think She's planing to Join Starfleet dental Beware she'll Comment saying its not her but she cant Deny it the Dental Wanabe Beware 

QUOTE:

the Reason i Harrassed Kayla@Younghustler is Because He was Trolling and He was Pestering me my Friends ever since he Join Starfleet Dental Academy and He Stil do it All His Comments are Lies He's Been Trolling me Pestering me and Harrassing Me Constant thats why i send Curse PMS at him he Send fake pms saying my Dad Rape me and he's Doing to make Me Lose Friends i was Force to Leave a Fed Fleet Because of Him He Never Stop Trolling my Friends and Robas is Right He is Affiliate with Dental im sick of him and lieing Comments He's a Dental Wannabe 100%   and the Reason i Harassed him  is Because He Sided with Dental He Trolled my Friend Robas Constantly Back then and he was Shooting Players with Dental im tired of him and his lies let him make his  stupid Blog About i dont care im just Sick of Him Pretending He's Not Afiliated with Dental which He was Trolling you Aiko So all im ask Please I Hated @younghustler Because he Stabed me and my Friends in the back and Laugh and He Said He Admired the Book on your Recent Posts So He is a Affiliated Dental   

6 comments:

  1. I don't know what's worse: the fact that you are using a dry-erase font style or you have fans that are equivalent to your average kindergarten class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But I JUST graduated pre-school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The second picture was jumping jacks, do you like my exercise?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello younghustler i want you to inform ill be gone from sto from but ill tell you how i feel about you i NEVER want to be your friend at all too ever since you join those goons i dont like you ether your just a nasty person and it's not just me your trolling you where trolling other ppl as well and you admitted that Book of Butts and thanks to you and your friend Ieili@spock252 .Yoshika and Valkyrie left because of you two and you told me they're man Childs so i dont like you ether you where NEVER a Good a Friend you keep joining the wrong crowed and when we became friends again you still support those Goons no matter what Kayla your a Goon 100% and a Shame we're such good friends until you join those goons i dont care what you post in your making a blog against me because im done 1 more thing your not in my friends chat i warn you but you ease drops on us so Get a life Goonhuslter thats whatim gonna call goonhustler

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whatever Goonhustler i hope you have fun in prison

    ReplyDelete