Sunday, January 27, 2013

THE NEW BUTTS? DENTALS MAYBE HAVE NEW LEADER IN TROLLING.

This is information that I got today and it came from unnamed source that sometimes sends me information about Dental. I didnt realize I guess that Shutup Wesley and Dental was so close that SHUTUP WESLEY is the lead fleet that tells Dentals what to do. Dentals are minions of Shutup Wesley so even if you dont seen them trolling just standing there like Zoerp or Preechr who are usually in droz (sometimes Acidcouch and KAttiea) know that THEY are the people behind the scenes giving Dentals orders and advice on how to troll people. 

THE KILLING IS STILL HAPPENING IN DROZ AND I STILL HAVE PROBLEMS WITH LAG THANK YOU TO ALL PEOPLE REPORTING TO ME WHATS HAPPENING INSIDE DROZANA AND ALSO ESD WHERE DENTAL WAS KILLING LOTS OF PEOPLE AT THE EXCHANGE. THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR DAYS NOW AND GMS/DEVS DONT DO ANYTHING TO STOP IT THEY JUST LET STO BECOME THE KILLING FIELDS THANKS ALOT BRANFLAKES AKA POL POT.



SOURCE:

The Killing in Drozana is Still Going and Look Who Came Back Kattiea@Heartburzum and Her Companion @Acidcouch about her Companion @Acidcouch . i Have Ton of Info About @Acidcouch . Acidcouch Was i think the the Owner of the Troll Chat Goontrek and He Orders Goons to Go spy , Infiltrate, and robed and Destroy Fleets same way Butts  did the 4th Battalion Fleet and name it Sweet Rear Ends . The Dentals and the Shut Up Wesleys has a New Leader to Replace Butts Her Name is Kattiea@Heartburzum and she's the new Troll Queen and she and her Troll Minions Who are Hacking and Destroying Drozana She is our New Enemy Just like Butts and we need to get rid of her Starfleet Dental's Leader is Gone our New Enemy is their Ally Shutup Wesley

ALSO: I HAVE BEEN READING THE COMMENTS WITH TYPICAL TROLLING BY BUTTS WHO SPENDS HIS BANNED TIME TROLLING MY BLOG. THIS IS TYPICAL DENTAL BEHAVIOR.

I want to give everyone an equal voice and here is a response to my posts about SSR and Askray from the man himself I wont judge everyone gets equal time. 

Quote:

A lot of this is false. Actually almost all of it heh. As most people know, I'm on extended leave due to family issues that popped up early last week so I haven't been paying attention or I'd of sent you this e-mail earlier. I have seen your blog however no one has brought it up about talking about it on air, however yes the answer would be no. Not because we support Dental, I think the numerous attacks on not just myself but all my staff should make that quite obvious we nor I do, but because we aren't about dental. Subspace Radio is about the community of Star Trek Online. Those that are obnoxious or trolls we leave off the air because quite frankly, giving them attention gives them what they want.  As for the forums and posts being deleted thanks to me? Hardly. There are rules on the official forums. Those that break them, get warnings or if the community managers think its necessary, infractions and bans. It doesn't matter if it's a normal everyday player, dental, one of the DJ's or the dog next door. Calling people out directly is against the rules. Calling fleets out is against the rules. This isn't something that's new it's been around since beta. I'm sorry people think that I'm some how a supporter of dental for following the rules set, but I'm not sorry for doing what the rules state to do.

And it's Askray not Askaray. =P


5 comments:

  1. Subspace Radio hosts a cracked copy of Minecraft, as well as broadcasts illegal copies of Babylon 5 over the air. Cease and desist or face criminal charges.

    You think I'm joking, don't you Paul?

    ReplyDelete
  2. While in Drozana enjoying myself, one of your "Anti-Dental soldiers" was harassing me constantly. This fight is involving people, myself, who want no part of this crusade to get players banned. Look at this pastebin:

    http://pastebin.com/hmFMHZNq

    I would like to request an Anti-Ivey blog to stop the cyber threats. I have been thinking about just calling the FBI and getting them to stop the threats, but I believe a blog that everyone can laugh at all the time would be better. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Report the chat log to PWE. Select "Submit ticket" and select behavior (first box). Write Ivey's handle in it with a small summary that possibly states "Player is sexually harassing and threatening me"

      In that ticket, state the link of that pastebin including certain lines that are applicable, specifically Line 37:
      "[1/27 4:29] [Tell] Poison Ivey@WraithRaptor: the way you Behave go Gety Raped in Hell"
      "[1/27 4:30] [Tell] Poison Ivey@WraithRaptor: you keep trolling me getting Raped ill Troll you Getting Raped"

      You cannot have the word "Raped" in the ticket, so just refer to line 37 and 39.

      This isn't the first time Treavor has threatened people in Starfleet Dental. He was previously suspended for threatening to cut me up into pieces. Here's an excerpt from my pastebin:
      "[1:45] [Tell] Poison Ivey@WraithRaptor: im gonna Kill you set you on fire and chop you into bits
      [1:46] [Tell] Poison Ivey@WraithRaptor: then ill stab your Eyes out Cut your dick off and shuff it in ytour throat so you will choke in your balles
      [1:46] [Tell] Poison Ivey@WraithRaptor: Everyone Hates you so go Kill yourself
      (13 days later)
      [7:26] Beastie@WraithRaptor: hey all i been suspended from sto"

      It does work. Keep logs of all of your encounters, it may come in handy one day.

      May Dear Leader watch over you!

      Delete
  3. Hey f&@k you @younghustler you been trolling with dental constantly force my friend yoshika and valkeryia out of sto And you been harassing me constant with dental and shutup I shouldeve known it was you post stuff to ppl I raped you and you keep demanding me energy credits so your just as bad as dental f&@k and f&@k dental

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well You Guys Pestering Me Constant you and younghustler been Trolling ME and MY Friends CONSTANT i hate you 2 and younghustler shut up your Harrassed Me first you you a..hole i hated you ppl you ruin Star Trek for Me i hope both you Butts@wat and Kayla@younghustler can Go To Hell for ruining me and my Friends Life

    ReplyDelete