Thursday, January 24, 2013

Update: Headless Starfleet Dental fizzling out?

It has been several days since the last big news broke and maybe you noticed not many big updates on the blog because almost nothing has happened. Starfleet Dental is still around and I see them a lot in Droz and they make rude comments or something BUT things are quiet.

Dental has been quiet, only people trolling Drozana regularly is Kayla and some Reddit Ahri or whatever her name is I dont know or care. I have not seen or heard much trolling recently and others in Drozana say the same and even last night there was an RP part on Droz and only one Dental was there with a fire extinguisher andn o one cared much at all and had a good time.

Other reports that the last Neutral Zone with DJ Grom party was almost troll-free too just the fake Grom and maybe one other troll came and everyone really enjoyed themselves. 

DENTAL IS AFRAID. 

Also: FBI search for dental members? Does anyone have confirmation of the information below about Dental and the FBI or is it just rumor? Please if you have any information please send to me ASAP.

ALSO: I am still looking for Reddit/Dental connection proof if you have information send to me. I have indirect connections from Dental and Reddit (not a Dental member but a Dental friend/spy) and I want more proof before I post it or maybe I will anyway.

QUOTE:

When i was in Dj groms party the Dentals weren't there to troll  Troll it was only Zoerp and Fake Dj Grom and the party was Packed Many People Come Some where Old Friends then Zoerp and Fake Dj Grom Didint stay Long But i saw Kattiea@Heartburzum on the Bar with Handsome Jack@johntherussian and the Banished Orion Girls and Jess@mangas67 outside the Dabo Room . i was there till real dj grom disconnected  and dj kim took his place but Yea i think they're afraid what Happen to their Troll King Known As Butts@wat and i hope all of em will Be Banned . ERP is one thing but We Need get rid of Dentals even @younghustler im tired of Him Pestering Me and every time i feel bad when 2 my friends left sto he Keeps Making fun of me like all dental wannabes @younghustler is the worse also rummers the FBI are Involve and Investigating Dental Because they expose someone's Personal Life in the STO Forums which was a Felony . A friend Told me that but anyway ad this to the Blog so Ppl will Know Dental is Falling Apart which they should since the 1st day of sto

4 comments:

  1. I'd like to inform you that Warner Brothers have been contacted in regards to one of their DJs broadcasting illegal sound clips of their Babylon 5 Sci-Fi series. I would also like to inform you that Notch has been informed of SSR's illegally-distributed Minecraft Single Player interface.

    Keep telling us all how Starfleet Dental is bad, while I shed light on the evil I have uncovered known as the Jewish Conspiracy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blah blah blah . Tell that to a guy who admire adolf hitler a guy who killed more then 6 million people and you mention Jewish conspiracy so you telling us that you think Jews are bad ? Well excuse me Hitler lover and anti Trekkie you better shut the Hell up about dising Jews and Trekkies and stop admiring adolf sicko

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Yoshika! Thought I'd drop in and congratulate you on almost being coherent - what did I tell you; a few years of intensive work and you'll almost be able to actually communicate in writing!

    Anyway, just thought I'd mention that if you're feeling unappreciated by Starfleet Dental, STO's First and Finest fleet, that's because we really don't care about you. However, since I'm such a warmhearted and giving person, if you let me know when you'll next be online I'll be sure to demonstrate to you that Dental is in no way diminished by Butts' move to Guild Wars 2.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not yoshika butthole . And yoshika becuase of you dentals force her to leave sto . And yea I don't care about you ether you dentals are not the 1st of anything in sto ipkress you people where are the 1st cyber bully group and Anti trekkie ,anti Jew and also homophobic lowlife goons who go ruining other people's fun in mmos and yea and I don't care about you ether or YouTube video are stupid pretend 1st sto fleet starfleet dental which I know they're not the fist of anything like I do most real Trekkies don't go robbed fleets and name em sweet rear ends you ppl are nasty and pure evil ppl ipkress and that's and left yoshika alone you pig ipkress

    ReplyDelete