Saturday, January 12, 2013

IT has come to my attention that the TROLL fleet and DENTAL ALLY Shutup Wesley has there own blog where they are posting trolls of innosent ppl playing the game and greifing others. People ask me why make this blog when allready there is one that shows trolling.

There stupid website is here: RolePlaying Denied

My answer is that THIS BLOG IS NOT FOR TROLLS. IF YOU READ THERES YOU WILL SEE HOW PROUD AND HAPPY THEY ARE ABOUT MAKING PEOPLE UPSET AND ANGRY AND THEY LAUGH AT THISAND READ IT, BUT NOT HERE.

WE ARE PUTTING EVIDANCE TOGETHER AGAINST STARFLEET DENTAL SO CRYPTIC KNOWS THAT THEY ARE LOOSING MONEY AND PLAYERS BY SUPPORTING THESE TROLLS AND LETTING THEM RUN FREE ALL OVER THE GAME AND ALSO DROZANA.

Some people also think that this blog wont work and cryptic wont care and ban Butts and other Dentals/Wesleys/NerdsofPrey. MAybe its true and they will still continue to do nothing but I WILL TAKE A CHANCE TO STAND UP FOR RPERS IN STO EVEN IF NO ONE ELSE WILL.

THIS site isnt just about cryptic and getting Butts banned forever its about making awareness to everyone about the troll problem in STO and how bad it really is. I AM identifyeing REAL trolls who have RUINED Drozana and you wouldnt believe everyone who is supporting me and my effort.

SO FORGET ABOUT THE STUPID WESLEY BLOG IT MEANS NOTHING TO US.

IF YOU want to help, ANY MANY PEOPLE SAID THEY WOULD, send screenshots or chat logs of trolls and trolling to me: aikookia152@gmail.com so WE can DO SOMETHING about it.



No comments:

Post a Comment