Thursday, January 17, 2013

Troll Watch: Dentals Troll Drozana as usual.

I logged on this evening in Droz instance 1 and Dental was up to its old tricks again near the bar trolling Komodo who is also Poison Ivey. Sterie, Handsome Jack, Inaji, and some other guy I dont know well but is big and gorn were dancing and surrounding her. I managed to get some shots before they turned attention on me and trolled me but Komodo didnt run she stood up for herself against Dental and even they got confused and then Komodo did actually beam out (but I dont think from fear) and I was trolled instead. 

Dentals wear these stupid suits so I cant usually tell who is who but Inaji is there she was on my friend list because she was nice but now she doesnt seem so nice to me.

This is that Gorn guy I was talking about he is an alt I think maybe Butts but who knows. 

Sterie changed suits to the Dental monk costume like Shutup wesley and as you can see they are using sandwich method of trolling Komodo. 

After Komodo left they started trolling me with there dances. Also the green one is Kayla the dental wannabe and also an ERPer I gueess I dont know how that works. 

Trolled by Su'Chak and I didnt know Suchak was a girls name but I guess she is a she and also Inaji doing the running man dance.




Chat logs (I dont know Shu'alla but she seems ok):

[Local] Shu'alla Otorius@qwchanthealt: Oh look it's the high scholl bullies *giggles*

[Local] Inaji@technical42nd: Nobody breaks the law in my town.

[Local] Shu'alla Otorius@qwchanthealt: *scholl

[Local] Inaji@technical42nd: school.

[Local] Shu'alla Otorius@qwchanthealt: *school

[Local] Shu'alla Otorius@qwchanthealt: yup it's high school all over again LOL

[Local] Inaji@technical42nd: Then shouldn't you be in a locker somewhere?

[Local] Shu'alla Otorius@qwchanthealt: yup they are jocks too

[Local] Inaji@technical42nd: Come here so I can smack the books out of your hands nerd.

[Local] Shu'alla Otorius@qwchanthealt: yup totally jocks LOL

[Local] Komodo@WraithRaptor: IM Komodo the Demon  of Gornar and Butt's Worse Nightmare

[Local] Sterie@krysinski: We're all nerds here.

[Local] Shu'alla Otorius@qwchanthealt: tsk tk yeah Inaji rather burn them than read them

[Local] Sterie@krysinski: Don't feel bad.

[Local] Sterie@krysinski: or do.

[Local] Inaji@technical42nd: NEEEERRRRRRDS

[Local] Sterie@krysinski: Butts doesn't have nightmares.

[Local] Sterie@krysinski: Quit lying to yourself.

[Local] Inaji@technical42nd: It's the nightmares that have nightmares about Butts.

[Local] Shu'alla Otorius@qwchanthealt: what are you talking about you are butts

[Local] Komodo@WraithRaptor: Did Butts Should Play Tomb Raider oh thats right he Cant Play Female Characters

[Local] Inaji@technical42nd: Sure he can.  He plays you like a fiddle every time he's here :V

[Local] Komodo@WraithRaptor: You Know Kayla@younghustler and Jess Lies Aiko is Not Poison Ivey

[Local] Aiko@aikookia: Yeah, we are different

[Local] Komodo@WraithRaptor: im Poison Ivey and She's My Faverate Bridge Officer i Ever Made

[Local] Komodo@WraithRaptor: this is MY True Face

[Local] Inaji@technical42nd: Bull.

[Local] Komodo@WraithRaptor: A Gorn Who Has an Army of Helghast ,Cylons from the 1980s and and Ofcourse Starcraft Marines

[Local] Komodo@WraithRaptor: Well Fire Bats Can Takecare of Dentals

[Local] Inaji@technical42nd: Speaking of Butts, guess who just logged in!

[Local] Komodo@WraithRaptor: Well Fire Bats Can Takecare of Dentals

[Local] Inaji@technical42nd: Speaking of Butts, guess who just logged in!

[Local] Hriss T. Rockthrower Esq.@Trast-SA: Zerg rush kek kek.

[Local] Shu'alla Otorius@qwchanthealt: yup, butts and butts's alt LOL

[Local] Sterie@krysinski: Why do you think I'm Butts' alt?

[Local] Komodo@WraithRaptor: I Doubt Butts Can Survive Queen of Blades and Her Zerg am i Right Aiko ?

[Local] Sterie@krysinski: Is it because of my fashion sense?

[Local] Shu'alla Otorius@qwchanthealt: Because you are :)

[Local] Inaji@technical42nd: Can't handle Starfleet Dental with the tools at your disposal in this universe so you have to step to another?

[Local] Sterie@krysinski: if you think so, you're delusional.

[Local] Komodo@WraithRaptor: Oh Queen Myrra and Her Locust Hates Butts More Then They Hate the Humans of Sera LMAO

[Local] Aiko@aikookia: LOL ivey

[Local] Inaji@technical42nd: I have no idea what you're talking about now Ivey.

[Local] Komodo@WraithRaptor: Well Wheres Butts ? is He Afraid of the Queen of Blades ? LOL

[Local] Inaji@technical42nd: The only reason I'm afraid of the Queen of Blades is I owe her child support.

[Local] Komodo@WraithRaptor: Keep up Goons

[Local] Su'chak@Grimrak: Christ, it's Aiko.

[Local] Inaji@technical42nd: The doom stomp will keep on rolling.

[Local] Su'chak@Grimrak: DENTALBOTS

[Local] Su'chak@Grimrak: ASSEMBLE

[Local] Inaji@technical42nd: TRANSFORM AND ROLL OUT!

[Friend] @Rajrasta has logged on.

Su'chak@Grimrak does the Running Man!

[Zone] Inaji@technical42nd: But Uncle Suchak!

Sterie@krysinski does a MANLY dance!

[Zone] Inaji@technical42nd: I wanna go have lunch in Beasts Castle!

[Zone] Su'chak@Grimrak: Then behave and keep trolling Aiko for running that horrible blog.

[Zone] Kayla@younghustler: It's not that horrible, I get a great laugh from it.

[Local] Q'otoss@Spylock: Your promotions for Captain came in, Kalish.

[Local] Skyzcool@skyzcool232: Hey!

[Zone] Su'chak@Grimrak: They gave me 2 stars on their list of trolls.

[Zone] Inaji@technical42nd: YAAAAAAY

[Zone] Su'chak@Grimrak: This is an outrage.

[Local] Skyzcool@skyzcool232: She actally has a right to the site.

[Zone] Kayla@younghustler: I got Dental Wannabe Puppet. :(

After that a friend invited me to there bridge so I escaped them. 

2 comments:

  1. ok i must comment about inaji ... we must watch out becouse she came with that all friendly conversation etc,but she belongs to then group so she´s now worthy of trust.
    And watch out she´s very inteliggent and can use a bunch of mental tricks against u and favor then uahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. im was reading this conversation and i must comment something about it... i saw this comment from Shu´alla about inaji [Local] Shu'alla Otorius@qwchanthealt: what are you talking about you are butts.
      i think she´s right this inaji can be butts in another account( I never saw her and him at same time there )trying play as a friend but just for spy us, again watch out im already remove her off my friends list lol
      I recomend all do the same and not trust on her or him.
      :))

      Delete